Will Frost Be the Answer to Dry Winter Skin?

For the last month or so, I have been too lazy to go out and find myself a face cleanser, so I have just been using a bar of soap, which I’m sure would be just fine any other time of year; however, the below freezing weather is taking quite a toll on my skin. I’m not sure what the weather is like in other parts of the world right now – but over here in Canada I know it has been frigid! I have been moisturizing like crazy and it just doesn't seem to do much. I have set out to find a natural based cleanser that doesn't dry out
my face. Sticking with BlackBox Cosmetics, I have ordered the Frost face wash, and I’m hoping it gets here soon!

Here are a few things that BlackBox Cosmetics has to say about Frost face wash:
  •  [Frost] is a super foaming wash, without all of the toxic chemicals like sulfates & parabens
  •  […] Full of Vitamin C, Niacinamide(NAD). Beta Carotene, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Aloe Vera, Willow Bark, Coconut Oil, Pomegranate extract, Green Tea extract, Tea Tree oil, and our own blend of essential oils.
  • Not only does it leave your face feeling cool and clean, you will notice how incredibly soft your skin feels.
  •  Frost has a variety of skin bacteria neutralizers and is non-comedogenic
  • […] customers are telling us that the combination [of Frost and Infusion AM] has dramatically improved their skin condition when all other products had failed.


To me, this does sound too good to be true – I have never had a face cleanser that actually made my skin feel soft.  Also, for anybody else like me who read this and thought 'what does non-comedogenic mean?', I have already taken the liberty to Google that for you, and here is what I came up with.  

I can’t wait to give Frost a try, and hopefully I can rid myself of the dry skin that only winter has been able to control so far. Follow my blog to keep posted and I’ll let you all know how Frost works for me!


If you have ever tried BlackBox Cosmetics’ products, please feel free to comment below with your own experiences!